As 2020 comes to a close I wanted to thank everyone who has encouraged, shared and supported this small fledgling company. Starting a small business can be a difficult undertaking under normal circumstances. This year has been far from normal and has been especially difficult for many small businesses. I am thankful for what I have been able to accomplish, overcome and learn during my first year of business. I hope to continue learning and growing as a business owner in the coming year.
"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." - Booker T. Washington
- Hot Candy Confetti - The confetti in this cinnamon candy scented bar is a collection of all trimmings from the soaps created throughout this year.
- Caramel Apple Pie - Yummy! This bar invokes a mouthwatering blend of caramel toffee, butterscotch and warm baked cinnamon apple.
- French Gardenia - A long awaited request for those floral lovers; gardenia and cyclamen petals are sweetened by notes of plum blossom and wild berries.
- Bubb'licious Melon - Restock of a shop favorite: watermelon, tangy lemon and crisp honeydew are carefully blended with vanilla and sweet sugar.
- Georgia Peach - Rich and juicy scent of fresh peaches.
- Pineapple Cilantro - Sweet pineapple scent with light hints of cilantro, smells amazing!
- Nag Champa - Another shop favorite, restocked one last time for 2020, a warm blend of patchouli and sandalwood with citrus and lavender.
- Lemon Sugar - Essential oil and fragrance oil blend of Italian lemon ice, sugar and ginger flowers. This would be a perfect kitchen hand soap.